Roof Repairs & Replacements During the Summer
The months of summer are a busy time for home repairs, especially your home’s roof. Whether you’re installing a new roof or just repairing, there are various ways you can save yourself money and time. While summer is a great time to make repairs, there is a short window of time to complete these repairs. Here are a few ways you can prepare yourself:
- Have a professional come and asses your roof with an inspection.
- If repairs are being made from an insurance claim from weather damage, you’ll want to make sure you have an insurance adjuster to make any notes about your roof.
- Make sure that whichever roofing materials you use (shingles, metal roof, etc.), that they will hold up in New England weather.
- Have your roofer remove any loose and damaged shingles.
- To protect the bottom layer of your roof, ask your roofer to use a later of ice and water shield. This can help in making your roof last longer.
The roofing professionals at Nor’Easter are happy to replace or repair any damage your roof may have. To learn more about our roofing services or to receive a free quote, contact us at 508-667-3278 or fill out our contact form.