Without having any information, we often find that homeowners are intimidated by the obligation and cost of spray foam insulation. This option is often disregarded because they’re not aware of what benefits spray foam insulation will provider for their family and home. The experts at Nor’Easter Roofing have a few ways in which spray foam insulation will provide you with benefits and advantages.
Spray Foam Insulation Benefits
- Because it’s so expansive, spray foam insulation can closely seal off any tiny holes that might otherwise be left unprotected. The resistance value of spray foam insulation is the highest, coming in at R-6, meaning it will provide an air-tight cover.
- Residential and commercial properties that use spray foam insulation will see a significant decrease in their energy bills. It is such a powerful insulator that people can see a savings of an average of 50% or more!
- Between attics and crawl spaces, there’s no hole or crack that spray foam insulation can’t seal off. A main reason we see high energy bills is because of air leaks, but with spray foam insulation, there’s no need to worry about that.
- Along with high energy bills, holes and cracks can give access to water and moisture to make their way into your home. Spray foam insulation prevents these elements form invading your home and causing any damage.
- Not only will spray foam protect you from water, but because it is made up of inert polymer, there’s no need to worry about mold or bacteria.
For residential and commercial property owners that are looking to insulate, spray foam is the best option! We are dedicated to providing our customers with our top-quality insulation services. For more information on insulating your property, contact Nor’Easter Roofing today! For a quote, fill out our online contact form or call us at 508-667-3278.