With the brutal winter of 2014 behind us, the time is approaching to prepare for winter 2015. By scheduling regular roof inspections, you’ll detect any problems early that could otherwise lead to major damage. Overlooking a roof inspection can end up causing you thousands of dollars in repairs.
Some potential problems to be on the lookout for:
- Missing or damaged shingles
- Missing or damaged chimney cap
- Cracked caulk or rusty areas
- Shingles that are buckling
- Multiple spots of moss or lichen. This could indicate that your roof is decaying
- Noticeable holes
- Water damage
If you notice any of these issues, contact Nor’Easter Roofing Inc. We will send one of our crew members to inspect the issues & recommend a service. Protect your roof by contacting Nor’Easter for a roof inspection today.